Stock Controller job, north west Dublin
Reporting to the Head of Buying, as Stock Controller, you will be responsible for the stock levels of their 90+ stores, ensuring the smooth flow and full availability of stock is fulfilled. You will also be required to analyse weekly sales figures to identify opportunities and any discrepancies.
The stock controller job will be a fast paced and varied within a highly successful retailer that continues to grow nationwide. The successful candidate will come from a retail environment and currently be operating as a Stock Controller in a similar FMCG business.
Responsibilities of this Stock Controller job:
- Ensuring the correct levels of stock for all active lines in the business
- Running weekly sales figures – analysing LFL/ margin/ target anomalies and escalating to the buyer where necessary
- Assessing all UK plans to ensure that they are appropriate for the Irish market
- Managing the process of moving stock across the Irish sea from DC based in UK
- Manage the exit of stock when necessary
Requirements for this Stock Controller job:
- 2 years’ experience in a similar stock control position
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Very good communication skills as you will be required to work with stakeholders in the business
- Excellent attention to detail
Salary: €30-32k DOE and benefits.
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.