Retail Store Manager Job in Tipperary
Excel Recruitment are seeking an experienced Retail Store manager for our client in Tipperary. Our client is a highly successful retailer who are known for their high standards and they are looking for a Retail Store Manager to join their team.
The Store manager will have a genuine passion for Grocery retail and customer service.
Responsibilities of the Retail Store Manager Job
- Day to Day running of large Supermarket
- To achieve sales targets as agreed with Managing Director/Store Owner.
- To achieve a Gross Profit margin and Net margin as agreed with Store Owner.
- To control overheads as per Annual Budget
- To ensure Management Team have been set targets on Sales, Gross Profit, and Wastage and to agree such with them.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To control Stocktaking procedures
- To ensure Customer Care Service in the entire store is of the highest standard.
Requirements for this Retail Store Manager Job
- You will have previous experience in retail store management at either a senior number two level or store manager’s position.
- Previous grocery management experience
- Prior experience within a large fast paced environment
- You will be an ambitious leader, commercial with excellent man management and communication skills.
If you are interested in this Retail Store Manager Job or any other positions advertised on our website then please apply via the link below or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are handled with the strictest confidence.