Retail Store Manager Job -Dublin. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.
Excel Recruitment is currently recruiting to fill the job of Store manager/ Site Manager in Dublin. Our client are a high volume, high- standard Forecourt retailer and they are now looking for an experienced Store Manager to join their team.
We want to hear from experienced managers with a sense of dedication, drive and ambition.
Responsibilities of the Retail Store Manager
- Day to Day running of a busy forecourt retail store.
- To achieve sales targets as agreed with Managing Director/Store Owner.
- To achieve a Gross Profit margin and Net margin as agreed with Store Owner.
- To control overheads as per Annual Budget
- To ensure Management Team have been set targets on Sales, Gross Profit, and Wastage and to agree such with them.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To control Stocktaking procedures
- To ensure Customer Care Service in the entire store is of the highest standard.
Requirements for this Retail Store Manager Job
- You will have previous experience in retail store management at either a senior number two level or store manager’s position.
- You will have grocery management experience
- You will have experience within a large fast paced environment
- You will be an ambitious leader, commercial with excellent man management and communication skills.
If you are interested in this Retail Store Manager Job in Dublin or any other positions advertised on our website then please apply via the link below or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are handled with the strictest confidence.