Store Manager Cork
An opportunity is available for an Store Manager to join a successful retail convenience store based in Cork. Our client is one of Irelands most recognisable retail groups in the country and is a market leader.
This job is ideal for an experienced Store Manager looking for a new challenge in a high turnover store.
Duties and Responsibilities of Retail Store Manager will include:
- Day to Day running of a store
- To achieve sales targets as agreed with senior management
- To achieve a Gross Profit margin and Net margin.
- To control overheads as per Annual Budget
- To ensure Management Team have been set targets on Sales, Gross Profit, and Wastage and to agree such with them.
- To ensure Management Team are trained appropriately and to the highest standard.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To control Stocktaking procedures
- To ensure Customer Care Service in the entire store is of the highest standard.
Key Requirements of the Store Manager Job:
- Retail Store Management experience essential, with 2+ years’ experience desired.
- Successful proven track record of people management and developing people.
- Proven track record in developing a retail store
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Store Manager job in Cork please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.