Store Manager Cork
An opportunity is available for a Retail Store Manager to join highly successful retail store based in Cork. The job is with one of Irelands most recognisable convenience store brands.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Manager or Assistant Manager looking to take on a challenge in a fast-paced store.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Store Manager
- Responsible for the day-to-day Management of the retail outlet
- Drive sales, service, productivity and standards throughout the store
- Achieving targets with the management team and staff so as to achieve maximum sales while ensuring that you do so incurring the lowest possible costs
- Responsible for the staffing levels in store
- Carry out all Health & Safety, HACCP and any other legal requirements
- Carry out regular stock takes to identify and determine where losses could occur
- Delegate jobs to your team and ensure productivity
Requirements for the position of Store Managers job:
- You will be highly motivated and energetic
- 2 years+ management
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and thrive under pressure.
- You will have a strong Work Ethic and thrive for Success
- This is a target driven environment where you must be able to demonstrate your ability to achieve results within tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Store Manager job in Cork please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if its not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.