Store Manager – DIY Limerick
This job is based out of Limerick and is suited to a Store Manager with strong DIY or Grocery Retail Management experience.
You will have 2-3 years Store Management experience within a customer orientated Retail Business, a proven track record in delivering KPI’s and achieve results through your people.
The successful candidate, as Manager of the store, will be responsible for the supervision of staff & contributing to the overall continuous improvement of the branch.
Responsibilities for the job of Store Manager Limerick include the following
- Delivering sales and cost targets through a motivated, engaged and knowledgeable team
- Meet and exceed sales goals daily, monthly, and annually by analysing key business metrics and creating action plans to achieve budgets
- Set and communicate a strategic plan for your store
- Ensure all operational and commercial responsibilities are carried out in line with company policy
- Identify sales opportunities through comp shopping, customer engagement and all market research
- Ensure all KPI’s are communicated to the team
- Provide all on-going training in service and product knowledge ensuring the sales team are confident in their performance in delivering excellent service
- Analyse department and Store performance, P&L, margin and all cost controls
- Optimise product ranging and stocking, engaging with appropriate HQ personnel.
- Ensure fantastic commercial and visual standards are delivered at all times
Experience and skills include
- Proven ability to drive sales and service, build loyal and deliver results
- 2—3 years retail management experience within an FMCG or fast moving retail environment
- Customer service driven with excellent man management, motivational and coaching skills
- A proven Track record in delivering KPI’s and results in accordance to company plan
- Be self-motivated with the ability to prioritise.
- Experience within in the retail hardware business including stock-control, ordering systems & IT solutions
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity and have the necessary skills and experience please upload your details to the link attached and Aislinn will look after your application.