Store Manager – Dublin City Centre
Our Client an Irish retail chain is seeking to recruit an experienced Store Manager to join their expanding company for one of their Dublin City Centre Stores.
Reporting to the Area Manager and Operations Manager, you will be responsible for leading and motivating a team of 20+ Sales Associates and a management team to achieve targets and ensure fantastic service. You should be a highly energetic and an enthusiastic leader looking for pace and future opportunities and progression.
The Store Manager job responsibilities include the following:
- Maximise sales through excellent store merchandising standards
- To motivate and drive a strong sales team in achieving set and agreed KPI’s
- Communicate daily with your management team, ensuring department sales and availability is delivered.
- Understand your customer profile & ensure the needs of your customer are met at all times to enhance the overall shopping experience.
- Develop & inspire a culture of commercial awareness across the store to maximise sales performance & growth.
- Review the back of house operational standards & ensure compliance to best practice guidelines
- Ensure internal & external security measures are reflect company policy- protecting profit and minimising loss
- Take a hands-on approach with your team, working with your team, carrying out tasks and creating a “can-do” attitude for your team
- Ensure your team are recognised through incentives and appraisals for their hard work and dedication
- Continuously source new talent with the right skills & behaviours to drive the store
- Manage all controllable costs, analysing stock and profit
- Identify business opportunities and bring forward any initiatives or business strategies
- Communicate KPI’s to your team ensuring ATV, UPT, Conversions and Shrink are in line with company expectations
Experience required for the job of Senior Store manager
- 2-3 years Store Management experience
- Experience in managing within a fast paced retail environment
- Fashion/ Textiles Management experience advantageous
- Big Box or High Volume Retail Management experience essential
- Hands on approach to Retail task
- Very customer service driven
- KPI driven
- Experience in managing high volume retail with turnovers of €3m+
- Salary depending on store and location
Aislinn Lea is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.