An opportunity is available for a Store Manager to join a successful retail convenience store based in Dublin. Our client is one of Irelands most recognisable retail groups in the country.
This role is ideal for a current assistant manager looking to step up or for a store manager looking for a new challenge in an exciting store.
Responsibilities of Retail Store Manager will include:
- To ensure Customer Service and store standards is of the highest level at all times.
- Day to day management of staff and store operations.
- To have an in-depth knowledge of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, Employment Legislation etc. To hold regular communication with the Owner, management and staff.
- To control and achieve targets set such as Sales, Margin and Gross Profit etc. as set by the store owner.
- To hold regular communication with staff, Management team and Store Owners.
The Requirements of Convenience Store Manager:
- 2-3 years experience in a senior management role either as a Store Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Must have excellent organisational, communication, leadership and motivational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Keen interest in the Grocery retail business.
- Proven track record in achieving the targets.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Store Manager job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.