Store Manager East Cork
Excel Recruitment is seeking a Store Manager to join an established retail store brand based in East Cork. We are seeking an experienced Convenience or Supermarket individual to join our client’s business as a Store Manager.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to work in a fast-paced environment and drive sales with enthusiasm.
Duties and Responsibilities of Retail Store Manager will include:
- Day to day management of the floor operations.
- Ensuring to achieve all KPI’s and targets set.
- The delegation of tasks to staff members ensuring a productive work force.
- Ensuring all HACCP and food safety documentation is kept up to date.
- Managing any health and safety audits.
- Back office administrative duties.
Minimum Requirement for this Store Manager job in Cork:
- A minimum of 3 years’ store management experience.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained.
- Strong man management and communication skills.
- A highly driven manager with a strong work ethic.
- Strong systems and back office experience.
- Experience working in a KPI and target driven environment.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Retail Manager job in Cork please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.