Store Manager Pharmacy – Dundrum, Dublin
Our client, a well-known successful retailer is seeking to recruit a Senior Store Manager for their Flag Store in Dundrum, Dublin. With over 15 Retail Stores across the country and undergoing exciting changes and growth, we are looking to hear from an innovative and proactive Store Manager with Pharmacy Management experience.
With an OTC, Dispensary and Floor team of 50 this job requires 3-4 years Store Management experience within a high volume Pharmacy Retailer.
Due to their future expansion this is a great opportunity for future progression a commercial and ambitious retailer
Responsibilities for the job of Store Manager
- Ensure excellent store commercial standards across all departments, Beauty, Pharmacy and General is delivered at all times
- Liaise with the Host Shopping Centre in terms of promotions, events and customer engagement
- Drive sales and service across the store ensuring all operational and customer service standards are maintained at all times.
- Fully engage with a team of 40+ colleagues and pharmacists daily
- Analyse trading reports, visual standards, availability and product placement, ensuring profitability and opportunities are acknowledged
- Deliver the retail plan through the team
- Lead and motivate the team through high levels of engagement and communications.
- Drive and deliver all company KPI’s ensuring company policy and procedures are delivered
- Ensure appraisals, PDP’s are carried out ensuring succession plan teams are carried out.
- Monitor stock loss and implement strategies to reduce company deficit costs.
As a Store Manager you will be have 3-4 years Pharmacy Store Management experience
- Excellent man management skills, with experience in managing a team of 30+
- Strong dispensary management skills or knowledge
- You will be a strong commercial manager with excellent business acumen
- Knowledgeable in Cosmetics, Health and beauty and OTC
- Proactive and energetic with your analysis of trading reports, identifying opportunities and reacting to customer changes
- Excellent engagement and communication skills
Salary €50-55k DOE
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job, please upload your current c.v to the link provided and Aislinn Lea will look after your application