Store Manager Job in Clare
We here in Excel Recruitment are seeking a Manager to run our client’s retail convenience store in Co Clare. This store has an excellent reputation for high standards and is owned by a well liked and professional retailer.
My client is seeking a hands- on Manager who will take ownership over the day to day operations of the store. You must have previous experience as a Shop Manager or at very least hold a senior Assistant Manager role within a large convenience store for this Managers role. You should be highly motivated, have excellent man management skills, an ability to solve problems, manage budgets, and drive sales.
Excellent salary on offer for the right candidate DOE.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Store Manager
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of this busy convenience Supermarket
- Drive sales, service, productivity and standards throughout the store
- Liaise regularly with the store owner
- Achieving targets with a management team and staff so as to achieve maximum sales while ensuring that you do so incurring the lowest possible costs.
- Responsible for the staffing levels in each store to ensure that necessary staff are in place to maintain operating standards while at the same time monitoring turnover and customer numbers to ensure that productivity targets are achieved
- Carry out all Health & Safety, HACCP and any other legal requirements
- Carry out regular stock takes to identify and determine where losses could occur and alongside the Audit team implement and develop procedures to reduce such loss.
Skills & Experience required for this job:
- You will be highly motivated and energetic
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and thrive under pressure.
- You will have a strong Work ethic and thrive for Success
- Retail Management experience within a fast paced retail supermarket or convenience background
- You will have gained management experience, leadership experience and man-management experience in the business.
- This is a target driven environment where you must be able to demonstrate your ability to achieve results within tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent presentation skills
If you have Assistant Management or Store Management experience in grocery retail, then send in your CV today to Nikki Murran in Excel Recruitment.