Retail Store Manager Job in Galway
Excel Recruitment are seeking an experienced Store Manager for our client in Galway. Our client is well-established retailer and they are looking for a strong Retail Store Manager to join their team
The Retail Store Manager needs to have a strong work ethic and proven man-management skills.
Responsibilities of the Retail Store Manager
- Day to Day running of large Supermarket
- To achieve sales targets as agreed with Managing Director/Store Owner.
- To achieve a Gross Profit margin and Net margin as agreed with Store Owner.
- To control overheads as per Annual Budget
- To ensure Management Team have been set targets on Sales, Gross Profit, and Wastage and to agree such with them.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To control Stocktaking procedures
- To ensure Customer Care Service in the entire store is of the highest standard.
Requirements for this Retail Store Manager Job
- You will have previous experience in retail store management at either a senior number two level or store manager’s position.
- Previous grocery management experience
- Experience within a large fast paced environment
- You should be an ambitious leader, commercial with excellent man management and communication skills.
If you are interested in this Retail Store Manager Job in Galway, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below, or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.