Store Manager Laois
An opportunity is available for a Store Manager to join a successful retail supermarket based in Laois. Our client is one of Irelands most recognisable retail groups in the country and is a market leader.
This job is ideal for an experienced retailer looking to take on a new challenge in a well presented and professional store. This role would also be a good challenge for a senior assistant manager looking to go to the next level.
Duties and Responsibilities of Retail Store Manager will include:
- Day to day management of the store operations including the checkouts, shop floor, fresh food areas, back office and customer service.
- Ensuring to achieve KPI’s and targets.
- Ensuring all HACCP standards are met and reports are up to date.
- Oversee annual health and safety audits, ensuring all audits are excelled.
- Bringing forth new ideas so as to increase sales and standards of the store.
- Ad hoc duties.
The Requirements of Store Manager job in Laois:
- 2-3 years management experience in a grocery retail store
- Fresh Food Management experience is bonus for this job however not a necessity.
- Experience managing a team of staff members.
- A proven track record in meeting KPI’s and targets and bringing forth stores in terms of sales and standards.
- Should have experience in dealing with health and safety audits.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Store Manager job in Laois please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.