Store Manager Donegal
An opportunity is available for a Store Manager to join a successful retail convenience store based in Donegal. Our client is one of Irelands most recognisable retail groups in the country and is a market leader.
This job is ideal for an experienced shop supervisor or store manager looking to join a fast-paced and professional retail group.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Store Manager
- Responsible for the day-to-day Management of the retail outlet
- Drive sales, service, productivity and standards throughout the store
- Achieving targets with the management team and staff
- Carry out all Health & Safety, HACCP and any other legal requirements
- Carry out regular stock takes to identify and determine where losses could occur and alongside the Audit team implement and develop procedures to reduce such loss.
- Delegate jobs to your team and ensure productivity
Skills & Experience required for the Managers Job:
- You will be highly motivated and energetic
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and thrive under pressure.
- You will have a strong Work Ethic and thrive for Success
- Previous manager experience within grocery retail
- This is a target driven environment where you must be able to demonstrate your ability to achieve results within tight deadlines.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Retail Store Manager job in Donegal please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.