Store Manager – Limerick
Our Client, an established and successful Telecoms and Electrical retailer is looking for a Store Manager to manage their Retail Store in Limerick.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Retail Store Manager who operates at a senior level in managing KPI’s and the P&L.
You should have excellent commercial acumen, experience in managing a consultative sales team and have a proven track record in achieving KPI’s and delivering results.
Responsibilities of the Store Manager include-
- To implement retail priorities and effectively communicate targets and objectives.
- To drive sales and service across the store, ensuring all KPI’s are communicated and delivered
- Deliver the retail plan through your team, service and product knowledge
- Lead and motivate your team through high levels of engagement and communications
- Inspire and develop your team to achieve all personal and professional goals
- Analyse trading reports and react accordingly in order of achieving your store kpi’s
- Manage your P&L and ensure all department participation and margin is in line with store profitability.
Requirements of the Store Manager job
- 2-3 years Retail Store Management experience within a KPI driven retail store
- Store Management experience from a Multinational Retailer
- Telecoms Retailing advantageous
- Experience in managing multiple KPI’s
- An inspirational leader with experience in leading and coaching teams
- Strategic and entrepreneurial thinker
- Exceptional interpersonal capabilities
Package for the Retail General Manager include
- €30-35k DOE
- Excellent Progression
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are interested in this Store Manager job, please attach a CV below for the attention of Aislinn Lea.