Retail Store Manager – Dublin South
Our client, a Designer Fashion, Gifts and Jewellery Retailer is looking for an experienced Store Manager for their retail store in Dublin South.
Due to a recent promotion this opportunity has become available to take over the mangement of one of their busy and successful stores.
Should you be an energetic, fashion savvy retail manager with experience in driving amazing service and ensuring a fabulous customer journey this maybe the job for you.
The job for this Store Manager will include the following responsibilities:
- Drive a strong consultative and passionate sales team
- Ensure excellent retail store standards are delivered at all times
- Liaise with Head Office on product, merchandising guidelines and trading reports
- Mentor and motivate a strong knowledgeable team sales consultants in achieving sales and service goals
- Achieve KPI’s including Sales, Costs, Margin, ATV and UPT
- Ensure the store is merchandised commercially at all times
- Carry out regular product knowledge training ensuring consistent service
- Review and analyse sales reports and KPI’s and react accordingly
- Ensure all retail company policies and procedures are adhered to in this Wicklow Location
- Participate in management training and development for continuous improvement
- Implement and manage loss prevention policies and procedures
- Identify “rising stars” within your team ensuring all succession planning is put into place
Experience and skills required for the job of Fashion Store Manager include the following:
- Ideally possess 2-3 years’ retail store management experience
- Fashion Management experience, Jewellery or Giftware experience
- Experience in managing a fast-paced, customer orientated retail store.
- Premium Retail knowledge is advantageous
- Experience in managing a team of 8+
- A proven track record in achieving KPI’s
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Strong communicator and engaging personality
Package for the job of Store Manager include
- Basic €30-32k
- Bonus €5k
- Store Benefits and allowances
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Aislinn Lea, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.