Store Manager North Dublin
An opportunity is available for a Store Manager to join one of Ireland’s top supermarkets. Our client is a market leader and are offering a fantastic opportunity to join a successful team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Irelands leading supermarket store groups and progress your career.
Key Responsibilities of the Store Manager:
- Day to Day operations of a large Supermarket
- To achieve sales targets as agreed with Managing Director
- To achieve a Gross Profit margin and Net margin.
- To control overheads as per Annual Budget
- To ensure Management Team have been set targets on Sales, Gross Profit, and Wastage.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
Requirements for this Store Manager Job:
- Retail Store Management experience essential, with 3+ years’ experience desired.
- Successful proven track record of people management and developing people.
- Proven track record in developing a large turnover supermarket.
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Excels at training and developing teams.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Retail Store Manager job in North Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.