Store Manager – Pet Store Dublin
Our Client, Ireland’s leading pet retailer and stockists of pet food, Accessories, Bedding and Toys.is seeking to recruit a Retail Store Manager for their Store in Dublin South.
This is a wonderful job opportunity for an animal lover looking to build their career within a fun and customer orientated retail environment.
You should have 2-3 years Retail Management experience, ideally with 1 year managing a store in any industry, Grocery, Fashion or Non Food.
Responsibilities for this Store Manager job:
- Ensure you are driving 5 * customer service across your team
- Mentor, coach and motivate a team of Sales consultants in delivering excellent product knowledge
- Deliver and exceed KPI’s including Margin, Costs, Turnover and standards
- Ensure the Store is delivering on compliance, H&S and Store Operations
- Ensure your store is consistent in merchandising and all displays and promotions are commercial
- Responsible for store ordering and product replenishment
- Liaise with Head office with regards to bestsellers, margin, department participation
Experience required for the job of Store Manager include
- 2-3 years Retail Management essential
- Experience in Grocery, Fashion or non-food retailing all considered
- Excellent man management experience
- Experience in managing a team of 5+
- KPI driven with experience in managing margin advantageous
- Customer driven with a flair for training and developing a team
- A lover of Animals with a real interest in learning about the business
- Salary €27-30k
- Bonus €10k based on 4 KPI’s
- 30% Discount
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please forward over your updated c.v to Aislinn through the link provided?