Store Manager, Pharmacy Retail
Our client, a well known pharmacy retail chain are looking for an experienced Store Manager for Blanchardstown.
With over 20 stores across Ireland, they pride themselves on their exceptional customer service and friendly staff.
The ideal candidate will come from Pharmacy, Grocery or Fashion management, with knowledge of profit and loss, growing sales, KPI’s, staff development and a strong commercial eye for driving the retail side of the business.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Store Manager, Pharmacy Retail:
- Ensure that the highest standards of professionalism and customer care are consistently delivered.
- Provide leadership and support to your team across the pharmacy dispensary, OTC counters, beauty counters and front of house retail floor
- Effectively manage all KPI’s and ensure all training is delivered at all times
- Ensure that company procedures are implemented to a consistently high standard
- Ensure the store is delivering on store standards, visual display, commercial acumen and stock controls.
- Analyse trade reports and react accordingly ensuring the correct product mix for customer profile
Skills & Experience for the job of Store Manager, Pharmacy Retail:
- 1-2 years Pharmacy, Fashion or Grocery store management experience
- Experience managing a team of 10 plus
- A proven track record in driving sales and customer service
- Strong visual and commercial experience
- Committed to providing an excellent relationship with your community and your customers
- Excellent man management skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- The successful applicant must be available to work flexible working hours
- €32-€35 depending on experience
- €3k bonus
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.