Store Manager – Waterford
Our client, a well-established Home Interiors and furniture retailer is looking for an experienced Store Manager for their successful Waterford Store.
This is a great opportunity for a strong customer focused retail manager with 3-4 years’ retail management experience. You should have a great creative eye for standards and Visual Merchandising coupled with strong man management skills, organisational skills and a genuine interest in delivering excellent customer service.
Fashion Management or Non Food Retail Management experience is ideal for this job.
The job for this Store Manager will include the following responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day operations of the store
- Ensure the store operates efficiently and effectively at all times
- Lead and motivate the sales team to ensure that the stores KPI’s are consistently delivered
- Create an atmosphere that encourages team work, success and collaboration
- Mentor, Coach and develop a team of highly motivated and target driven sales people through regular product knowledge training
- Achieve KPI’s including Sales, Costs, ATV, UPT and Foot Fall conversion
- Ensure all retail company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Liaise with Head Office on product, delivery leading time, sales and trade
- Manage all store operations and administration to ensure we follow through on our commitment to the customer.
- Ensure excellent Store Showroom merchandising standards are delivered at all times
- Monitor on an ongoing basis staff attendance, timekeeping, productivity and presentation
Experience and skills required for the job of Store Manager include the following:
- The applicant should have 2-4 years Retail Store management experience in retail
- Fashion or Home retail management experience is advantageous
- Experience in managing, training and coaching a strong successful sales team
- KPI driven
- Suited to all Retail Managers with a strong man management background and experience in consultative selling
Package for the job of Store Manager include
€30-32k, Commission and Bonus
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Aislinn Lea, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.