Retail Store Manager – Wicklow, Greystones
Our client, a Designer Fashion, Gifts and Jewellery Retailer is looking for a Store Manager for their Retail Store in Wicklow/ Greystones store.
This is a wonderful job opportunity for an ambitious and an eager retail manager looking to progress with their career. If you are an Assistant Manager or Floor Manager looking for a step up this could be the opportunity for you.
The job for this Store Manager will include the following responsibilities:
- Drive a strong consultative and passionate sales team
- Ensure excellent retail store standards are delivered at all times
- Liaise with Head Office on product, merchandising guidelines and trading reports
- Mentor and motivate a strong knowledgeable team sales consultants in achieving sales and service goals
- Achieve KPI’s including Sales, Costs, Margin, ATV and UPT
- Ensure the store is merchandised commercially at all times
- Carry out regular product knowledge training ensuring consistent service
- Review and analyse sales reports and KPI’s and react accordingly
- Ensure all retail company policies and procedures are adhered to in this Wicklow Location
- Participate in management training and development for continuous improvement
- Implement and manage loss prevention policies and procedures
- Identify “rising stars” within your team ensuring all succession planning is put into place
Experience and skills required for the job of Fashion Store Manager include the following:
- Ideally possess 2-3 years’ retail experience as Assistant Manager or Store Manager
- Fashion Management experience / jewellery or Accessories
- Hands on management style
- Premium Retail knowledge is advantageous
- Experience in managing a team of 5
- Excellent Customer Service ability
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Strong communicator and engaging personality
Package for the job of Store Manager include
- Basic €28k
- Bonus 5k (KPI’s)
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Aislinn Lea, in complete confidentiality.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.