Store Manager, Dublin City Centre
Our client, a fast paced, high volume clothing, gift, jewellery and souvenir retailer, with multiple stores in Dublin are looking to recruit a Store Manager for one of their 12 Dublin City stores.
Reporting to the Operations Manager & Area Manager, you will be responsible for the general running of a fast paced, high volume store.
You will ensure that sales targets are exceeded, the store is profitable, customer service is at its highest level and the entire store image is impeccable.
You will be responsible for leading and motivating a team of up to 40 and maintaining an atmosphere that is always active and pleasant.
You must have a strong commercial eye in driving sales and have superb people management and development skills.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Store Manager
- Maximise sales by maintaining excellent shop floor presentation (visual merchandising) and working directly with suppliers to ensure adequate stock level
- Manage profit & loss, shrinkage and wages costs
- Develop team members to maximise every sales opportunity to achieve store KPI’s
- Ensure all company guidelines, procedures and policies are implemented and adhered to
- To organise, prioritise and distribute daily tasks, optimising resources and minimising costs
- To ensure an excellent level of customer service is provided in the Store
- To ensure and collaborate in the implementation of merchandising standards
- To lead and motivate the team, ensuring the development of staff potential
Skills & Experience for the job of Store Manager
- 1-2 years in Store Management Fashion, Grocery or Non Food
- Must have a proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines
- Have a keen Commercial eye wit the ability to maximise profitability
- Have in-depth experience in preparing and analysing reports & figures
- Be able to get the best out of your team-staff performance, appraisals, staff development
- €4,000-€4,500 – 10% of Salary
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.