Grocery Supermarket Store Manager Wicklow
We here in Excel Recruitment are seeking a Shop Manager to join our client who is growing retailer in Ireland. Our client is continuing to invest in their Irish network of stores and so they are seeking a dynamic retailer who is experienced Managing a busy retail store. Our client is a processed business, with system s and procedures in place, we are seeking a manager who works within a professional retail business to match this.
There are ample opportunities available for an ambitious retailer looking to progress with a growing business. This successful retailer has opened four brand new stores in 2017 and plans to open a further five next year.
Requirements for the Store Manager Job:
- 3 years management experience as a Senior Manager in your store.
- Highly KPI and target driven candidate, with a proven track record in achieving such targets.
- Strong communication skills
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained, having experience in dealing with annual health and safety audits.
- A highly driven and ambitious candidate who can continually motivate the team around them.
Responsibilities of the Store Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the store operations.
- Consistently achieving store KPI’s and targets.
- Managing a team of staff members and management ensuring a productive workforce.
- Achieving high scores during annual health and safety audits.
- Training in junior management to the expected standards.
- Point of contact regarding customer queries and complaints dealing with such complaints to the highest possible standards.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Store Manager job in Carlow please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.