Excel Recruitment are seeking an experienced Supervisor for our client in Longford.
Our client is looking for a Supervisor to join their busy store. Our client, a well-established brand, is known for their excellent customer service and fresh food offering.
The ideal candidate would have experience working in a retail store as a Supervisor or Senior Sales Assistant and enjoy working with a team.
The Requirements of a Supervisor
- At least 2 years retail experience working as a supervisor, key-holder or Senior Sales Assistant in a grocery retail store or similar.
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, motivational and organisational skills.
- Excel in a fast paced customer facing environment.
- Ability to manage and motivate a team of staff ensuring a productive and efficient workforce.
- Flexible work hours.
The Responsibilities of a Supervisor
- To manage a team of staff.
- To ensure store standards and customer service are at the highest level across the entire store at all times.
- To manage all customer queries.
- Day to day management of shop floor and till area including lock-ups and key-holder duties.
If you wish to apply for the job, please send your CV to Nikki Murren in Excel Recruitment in strictest confidence.