Supervisor – Kerry
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Supervisor for our client in Kerry.
Our client, a leading convenience store chain, are looking for a Supervisor to join their team. Our client, a well-established brand, is known for their quality fresh food and excellent customer service. The ideal candidate would have experience working in a retail store as a Supervisor or Senior Sales Assistant and enjoy working as part of a team.
The Requirements of a Supervisor
- At least 2 years retail experience working as a supervisor, key-holder or Senior Sales Assistant in a grocery retail store or similar.
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, motivational and organisational skills.
- Thrive in a fast paced customer facing environment.
- Ability to manage and motivate a team of staff ensuring a production and efficient workforce.
The Responsibilities of a Supervisor
- To manage and motivate team of staff.
- To ensure store standards and customer service are at the highest level across the entire store at all times.
- To manage all customer queries.
- Day to day management of shop floor and till area including lock-ups and key-holder duties.
- Ad hoc management duties.
- Regularly communicate with Senior Management and staff.
If you wish to apply for the job, please send your CV to Nikki Murren in Excel Recruitment in strictest confidence.