Supply Chain Manager, FMCG
My client, one of Irelands leading Hardware buying groups based in Dublin West, has created a new role for a Supply Chain Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely successful and growing business.
The successful candidate will have 5 years’ experience and will lead and implement process improvements including a new ERP system.
Responsibilities for the Job of Supply Chain Manager
- Implement a new ERP system
- Co-ordinate with the project team on leading and implementing logistics improvement
- Act as a logistics point of contact for all colleagues and departments
- Analyse and present qualitative and quantitative data
- Support logistics operations by providing supply chain knowledge and expertise
- Lead agreed logistics and cross functional projects by managing the critical path, ensuring the project deliverables within the constraints of timing, quality and cost
- Design, assess, and propose different scenarios and solutions to deliver efficient and effective logistics processes
- Involved in all logistics activities including the selection and assessment of possible third-party partners for transportation, warehousing, customs clearance and logistics management systems.
Experience required for the Job of Supply Chain Manager
- Qualification in Supply Chain, Logistics or Process Improvement or Business
- 5 years’ Experience leading Supply Chain/Logistics /Warehouse change projects in FMCG/MNC/third party logistics sectors.
- Project Management
- Knowledge of supply chain processes & techniques
- Knowledge of international distribution rules, networks, best practices, tools and third parties (customs regulation, transportation, warehouse management methods and systems)
- Excellent ability with numbers, budgets and data analysis
- Office computing: excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with WMS and ERP systems
- Comfortable with report writing presentations and working to KPI’S
- Salary €55-€65K
- Benefits discussed on application
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.