Supply Chain Team Leader job, Dublin City Centre
As the Supply Chain Team Leader, you will be responsible for managing a team, and will be involved in rolling out a newly automated Sales Based Ordering system. As our client is expanding their central distribution network, there are opportunities to lead both their Fulfilment and Demand Planning teams.
The Supply Chain Team Leader job will require you to have strong management and communication skills to ensure an efficient and balanced supply and demand of stock. Therefore, the successful candidate will have previous experience in supply chain management and come from an FMCG background.
Responsibilities of this Supply Chain Team Leader job:
- Collaborate between Fulfilment Team Lead and Demand Team Lead to implement supply and demand strategies
- Use KPIs to determine stock availability, holding, and waste
- Develop strong internal and external relationships with suppliers and store management teams (i.e. Buying Teams, Category Management, and Distribution centres)
- Lead a team of supply chain analysts through their development, recruitment, and training
- Promote an honest and positive team environment
Requirements for this Supply Chain Team Leader job:
- Minimum 5 years supply chain experience in an FMCG environment
- Highly efficient oral and written communication skills
- Strong team leadership and management experience
- Past experience with a Sales Based Ordering system and inventory management systems
- Results driven, with high expectations of self and team
Salary: DOE & Excellent Benefits
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.