Trainee Manager Cork
We at Excel Recruitment are currently seeking a Trainee Manager in Cork. This is an extremely exciting job opportunity with a Mulitnational company offering a general salary package amd progression opportunities.
The Trainee Manager will need to be an enthusiastic and dynamic individual with previous management experience in a retail setting.
This management opportunity will be regional over 4 sites so the Trainee Manager will need a full driving licence.
Salary will be 30K per annum plus the use of a company car whilst working.
Your roles and responsibilities as Trainee Manager:
- Managing, motivating and developing staff
- Creating weekly rotas
- Managing large sums of money
- Inspire a strong sales team in achieving KPI’s
- Ensure your team are coached and developed in product knowledge and selling skills.
- Implement all company visual guidelines.
- Ensure you and your team follow all company policies and procedures
Who you are:
- An enthusiastic and dynamic individual
- Possess the ability to lead and inspire their team to succeed.
- Must have a proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines.
- A high level of attention to detail is required.
- Have excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in this Trainee Manager job opportunity or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or you can call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you.