Trainee Manager Job Cork
Excel Recruitment are now recruiting for a Trainee Manager for our client in Cork.
Our client is seeking a dynamic Trainee Manager to join their team who will in turn receive excellent training across all aspects of the business. The Trainee Manager will need to be enthusiastic, have a passion for retail and be capable of running the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
Excellent salary and progression opportunities on offer for the right candidate.
The Job of the Trainee Manager
- Supervise each department as required.
- Ensure that best practices are in place in all departments including merchandising standards/store set up & finish and the running of promotions.
- Assist the manager by keeping a focus on reducing waste and markdown in the department.
- Promote and drive sales opportunities.
- Stock control and stock management.
The Requirements for this Trainee Manager job are:
- At least 2 years working as a Trainee Manager, Supervisor or Senior Sale Assistant in a Grocery Retail Store.
- A keen interest in grocery retail with a passion for food.
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills
- Must be driven and willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to mentor and develop staff.
- Must have a proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines
- Must be dedicated to achieving high level of turnover but also have hands on approach.
To apply please submit your CV to Nikki Murran in Excel Recruitment via the link below in the strictest of confidence. Please visit our website excelrecruitment.ie for other jobs like this.