Trainee Manager Job South Dublin.
Excel Recruitment are recruiting for a Trainee Manager for our client in South Dublin.
Our client is seeking a dynamic Trainee Manager to join their team. The Trainee Manager will need to be enthusiastic, have a passion for retail and be capable of running the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
Our client is renowned for their strong relationship with the local community and exceptional customer service. The Trainee Manager will be expected to contribute to this and thrive in this customer focused environment.
Responsibilities of the Trainee Manager:
- Supervise each department as required.
- Merchandising standards/store set up & finish and the running of promotions.
- Assist the manager in reducing waste and markdown in the departments.
- Drive sales opportunities within each department as required.
- Stock management.
- Communicating with customers to deliver great Customer Service.
- Perform key holding duties as required
Requirements for the Trainee Manager job:
- At least 2 years working as a Trainee Manager, Supervisor or Senior Sale Assistant in a Grocery Retail Store.
- A keen interest in grocery retail with a passion for food.
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills
- Must be driven and willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
To apply please submit your CV to Nikki Murran in Excel Recruitment via the link below in the strictest of confidence. Please visit our website excelrecruitment.ie for other jobs like this.