Trainee Manager – Pharmacy Retail
Our client a pharmacy retail chain is looking to expand their team and recruit Trainee Pharmacy Retail Store Managers.
This is a 6 months trainee Management programmes where the Candidate will receive on the spot pharmacy retail experience. This will include OTC, Beauty, Floor Management and back of house controls.
One or more year’s pharmacy experience in a supervisory pharmacy position is required for this job coupled with energy, enthusiasm and excellent customer service skills.
Responsibilities and skills for the job of Pharmacy Retail
- Work with the Store Management team in delivering excellent service across the store
- Ensure that the highest standards of professionalism and customer care are consistently delivered.
- Provide knowledgeable advise to your customers
- Ensure best practice is delivered, through compliance and company procedures
- Deliver targets and goals are achieved as outlined by your mentor
Experience and Skills required for the job include
- 1-2 years Supervisory/ Team lead in Pharmacy Retail essential
- 3rd level education advantageous in OTC, Retail management
- Dublin flexibility is required for this job as you will spend time in a variety of stores across Dublin
- Strong Customer service skills
- Strong communication skills essential
- Flexible working hours
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity and have the Pharmacy retail management skills please upload your c.v to the link attached and Aislinn Lea will keep you informed