Retail Trainee Manager Job – South Dublin
Our Client is looking to recruit a Retail Trainee Manager for their store in South Dublin. Our client are a fantastic retailer with an extremely successful chain of grocery stores and they are looking for a Trainee Manager to join their team.
The right candidate for this Retail Trainee Manager Job will need to have the capability to step up and take responsibility for the store in the absence of the store manager, they will also need to be an enthusiastic and dynamic individual.
The duties of this Retail Trainee Manager Job are:
- Supervise the department as required
- Ensure that best practices are in place in the department including merchandising standards/store set up & finish and the running of promotions.
- Adherence to the communication process especially in relation to handovers.
- Assist the manager by keeping a focus on reducing waste and markdown in the department
- Assist the Duty Manager by keeping a focus on controlling shrink
- Assist the Duty Manager with the delivery of the Gap Management Policy
- Promote sales opportunities within the department
- Monitor stock levels to ensure availability for customers at all times through
- Lead by example in communicating with customers to deliver great service
- Maximise sales opportunities
- Perform key holding duties as required
- Assist with opening and closing the store as required
- Attend alarm calls
- Complete effective handovers after shop minding
The Requirements for this Retail Trainee Manager Job are:
- 2 years or more experience working as a Trainee Manager or Supervisor in a retail environment
- A real passion for grocery retail
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills
- Must be driven and willing to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to mentor and develop staff
- Must have a proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines
- Must be dedicated to achieving high level of turnover but also have hands on approach.
- Have the ability to excel in a grocery retail environment.
If you are interested in this Retail Trainee Manager Job in South Dublin, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below, or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.