Trainee Manager Job West Cork
Are you a Trainee Manager looking for the next step to develop your career? Would you be interested in building a career with one of Munster’s most successful supermarket groups? Then we at Excel Recruitment have the job for you!
I am now seeking on behalf of my client a dynamic and energetic Trainee Manager in the West Cork area. My client’s supermarket is renowned for their fresh food offering, store standards and exceptional service, they seek a driven and enthusiastic Trainee Manager to join their team.
Typical 39 hour week, you will need to be flexible to work various shifts.
There is an excellent salary on offer depending on experience.
As a Trainee Manager you are responsible for :
- Staff Management: – assisting the Store Manager with managing all staff issues including staff training and the rota.
- Assisting the Senior Managers in the management of all aspects of this fast-paced store.
- Customer Service – monitoring and improving service standards and managing complaints.
- Store Management – monitoring the overall performance of the staff in your store, ensuring they receive the necessary training, and development.
- Merchandise – supporting stock management, stock ordering, stock levels, stock merchandising, product displays to ensure that Company Policy is maintained.
The ideal candidate for the Trainee Manager job will have the following attributes:
- People management skills
- A friendly and confident personality.
- An excellent track record in achieving retail sales targets.
- High customer service standards
- An understanding of margin, overheads and net profits.
- Stock management and merchandising skills
- Experienced in ambient departments
- Flexibility regarding working hours/days
Please send your CV to Luca in Excel Recruitment today!
If you have the above skills and experience and would like to apply for the Trainee Manager job please attach your CV below.