Trainee Manager Job – Kildare- For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website
Our Client is looking to recruit a Retail Trainee Manager for their store in Kildare. Our client are a fantastic retailer with an extremely successful chain of grocery stores and they are looking for a Trainee Manager to join their team.
The right candidate for this Retail Trainee Manager Job will need to have the capability to step up and take responsibility for the store in the absence of the store manager, they will also need to be an enthusiastic and dynamic individual.
The duties of this Retail Trainee Manager Job are:
- Supervise the department as required
- Ensure that best practices are in place in the department including merchandising standards/store set up & finish and the running of promotions.
- Adherence to the communication process especially in relation to handovers.
- Assist the manager by keeping a focus on reducing waste and markdown in the department
- Promote sales opportunities within the department
- Monitor stock levels to ensure availability for customers at all times through
- Lead by example in communicating with customers to deliver great service
- Maximise sales opportunities
- Perform key holding duties as required
- Assist with opening and closing the store as required
- Attend alarm calls
- Complete effective handovers after shop minding
The Requirements for this Retail Trainee Manager Job are:
- 2 years or more experience working as a Trainee Manager or Supervisor in a retail environment
- A real passion for grocery retail
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills
- Must be driven and willing to work in a fast paced environment.
If you are interested in this Retail Trainee Manager Job or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are treated with the strictest confidence.