Visual Merchandising Manager – Dublin
Our Client one of Uk’s leading Department Store retailers known for their Stylish, high quality great value fashion clothing and home products are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Visual Merchandising Manager for their high profile branch in Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with values of Service, innovation and Trust.
Reporting to the General Manager and Regional Visual Merchandiser, you will be responsible for a team of VM’s across ladies fashion, mens fashion, childrens clothing and homewares. You will be accountable for the commerciality for the store, the visual proposition, layout and standards.
Flexibility to travel to other Dublin Stores is essential.
The role for the Visual Merchandising Manager includes
- Creating Visual excellence throughout the Store
- Demonstrate Brand Strategy and coach VM and Sales personnel on visual requirements
- Generate new visual ideas promoting style, quality and brands
- Agree visual Priorities and implement a plan of action
- Drive commercial initiative and creative thinking
- Liaise with Head of merchandising , Department Heads and General Store Manager in all aspects of visual direction
- To recognise and reward high visual standards achieved
- To drive Brand Seasonal and promotional Set up
- Manage all controllable costs, targets and budgets
- Analyse department and brand trading reports and implement a commercial plan where required
- Ensure development and training of In-store Visual Merchandisers, on merchandising standards, space planning, company plan visual merchandising techniques facilitating a consistent standard across the store
Skills required for the Visual Merchandising Manager
- 3-4 years Fashion Senior Visual Merchandising experience
- Man Management experience within a similar role
- Excellent Visual technical skills
- Excellent man management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to action plan and clearly prioritise
- Profit focused mentality
- Dynamic and accountable
- Salary – €40-42k
- Great Development opportunities
Aislinn Lea is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.