Shelflife National Grocery Management Awards 2016
The Shelflife National Grocery Management Awards 2016 took place on Thursday May 26th in The Royal Marine Hotel, Dun Laoighaire. Excel Recruitment are proud sponsors of the awards, which recognises the stars of grocery retail management. From Rural C-Stores to Urban Multiples, the National Grocery Management or ‘GRAM Awards’ are a celebration of pinnacle Grocery Retail Managers across Ireland. Excel Recruitment’s affiliation is particularly rewarding as we see so many successfully placed candidates rewarded for their endeavours in Irish Grocery Retail.
Nikki Murran Head of Grocery Retail at Excel Recruitment with Cash and Carry Manager of the Year Brian Jacobs from Musgrave MarketPlace Co. Waterford.
2016 National Grocery Manager of the Year Gavin Moran (r) with MD of Excel Recruitment Barry Whelan (c) and Publisher of Shelflife Magazine John MacDonald (l).
Visit the GRAM website
Judging Panel Award Categories
- Supreme Champion – Retail Manager of the Year
- C-Store Manager of the year for large, medium and small stores
- Supermarket Manager of the year for standard and large format stores
- Forecourt Manager of the year
- Off Licence Manager of the year (stand-alone and in-store)
- Cash & Carry Manager of the year
- Delicatessen Manager of the year
- Best Team Performance 2016
- Fruit and Veg Manager of the year
- Bakery ProductManager of the year
- News Department Manager of the year
- Protein and Provisions Manager of the year
Supplier Categories voted by Grocery Retail Managers.
- Outstanding supplier brand sales team 2016
- Outstanding supplier brand merchandising team 2016
- Field marketing team of the year 2016
- External education and training provider of the year 2016