Excel Recruitment has an excellent opportunity available for a Financial Accountant to join our client’s team based in South-West Dublin.
Our client a leading Irish retailer, are looking for a part-qualified or recently fully qualified Financial Accountant to join their team.
This Financial Accountant position will play a key role in ensuring accurate reporting of the monthly results, ensuring they reflect the current performance of the business, and driving initiatives as required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reporting packs for the group
- Assist in the completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of VAT and other statistical returns
- Involvement in the year-end process and preparation of deliverables for the audit
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Support preparation and management of overhead cost reviews
- Support the wider finance team as required
- Newly/part qualified with a recognised accounting body
- Strong IT skills including excellent knowledge of Excel. Knowledge of Microsoft Business Central would also be an advantage
- Previous experience with multi jurisdiction VAT would be an advantage
- Prior exposure to E-Commerce controls and reporting would also be an advantage
- Excellent organisation, communication and team working skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proactive and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Reliable, flexible and positive approach to work
- Salary of €50-55K DOE
- Located in South-West Dublin
- Lots of room for career progression
Should you be interested in this Financial Accountant position, please upload your CV to the link provided or call Ciara Connolly on 045 397140. Unfortunately, due to volume, only suitable applicants can be contacted. For more jobs, please visit the Excel Recruitment website