Excel recruitment are currently looking for Healthcare Assistants to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity if you are interested in a change of pace or looking for more experience in the healthcare sector.
Excel have clients in various locations in both Co. Dublin and across Ireland which means there will be vacancies to suit your location needs. Consultants are on hand to help you with your scheduling needs and are available to answer any work enquires you may have. Here at Excel, we cater to your schedule and work around your commitments, ensuring flexibility to suit your lifestyle.
So what’s on offer?
- Weekly pay and Sunday Premium/ Bank Holiday pay
- Consultants here to help you
- Working around your schedule
- Training provided if needed
Responsibilities for this Healthcare Assistant:
- Knowledge of HIQA standards
- Delivering high quality care to patients/residents
- Work as part of a team
- Confidentiality is a must
Requirement for this Healthcare Assistant:
- Relevant healthcare certs; Patient Manual Handling, Infection Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Garda Clearance, HEP B Vaccinations
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 is either completed or in progress
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your CV below. Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence