Excel Recruitment is currently hiring an experienced Healthcare Assistant for agency shift work in Galway.
Agency shift work can offer you the flexibility to pick the hours that suit you and your lifestyle, family, or academic commitments, across various locations and work experience in several areas of healthcare.
As a Healthcare Assistant, you should be passionate about your work and committed to helping people while delivering the best in compassionate care to enhance your patients’ quality of life and maintain the highest standards of care.
Responsibilities for this H.C.A
- Deliver high standards of care while maintaining the dignity of the patient
- Carry out assigned tasks as directed
- Take positive direction while working alone or as part of the team
- Support the staff in caring for patients
- Assisting patients with daily personal care
Requirements for this H.C.A
- Currently reside in Ireland with a valid work visa (if required)
- QQI Level 5 Certificate in Healthcare
- Courses in Care of the Elderly and Care Skills or equivalent
- Ability to provide at least 2 written references
- Valid certificates to be discussed (training can be provided by Excel)
- Strong knowledge of HIQA Standards
Benefits for this H.C.A
- Shifts available to suit your schedule
- Gain experience in various working environments
- Get paid weekly, and accumulate holiday pay entitlements
- Have a dedicated consultant who looks after you and your career
- Pay €12 to €15 per hour with Sunday and Bank Holiday premiums
If you are interested in this Healthcare Assistant/HCA position, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please contact Maraleeze via the link below.