Excel Recruitment is currently seeking a skilled Bakery Manager for our client in North Dublin. Our client owns an award-winning, highly successful supermarket store and they are looking for a Bakery Manager to lead their scratch bakery. This is an excellent opportunity for a senior baker or pastry chef to step up into a management job and for an established baker to expand their experience with a strong retail brand.
The Manager will need to have prior experience with scratch baking either bread or confectionery products and will ideally have some management experience behind them.
This Bakery Manager job opportunity offers a competitive salary and a collaborative working environment:
Who you are:
- A hard working and driven candidate who can keep up with the fast-paced culture of the bakery department
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to efficiently meet deadlines
- A team player who can also work on their own initiative
- A customer orientated individual
- A bonus if the candidate is HACCP and food safety trained however is not essential as training can be provided on site
Your role and responsibilities as Bakery Department Manager:
- To meet the deadlines which are set by the store manager
- To ensure quality and quantities of breads and cakes are correct
- To ensure to meet all HACCP and food safety standards and regulations
- To provide a quality product at all times
- Accountable for sales growth, ensuring that waste is kept minimal
If you are interested in this Bakery Manager job or any other opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply to Alan Treacy via the link below. All applications are handled with the strictest level of confidence.