Store Manager – Big Box Retail
Our client, one of Ireland’s most successful big box home & lifestyle retail chains is seeking to recruit an experienced Store Manager for their store in Portlaoise. This is a great company with huge growth for progression. This job is suited to an experienced Store Manager from grocery retail, high volume non-food, or large space fashion/textile.
Our client is seeking an ambitious Store Manager that can manage and lead colleagues to deliver excellence for customers through an inspirational shopping environment and superior service standards.
The ideal candidate must be energetic, commercial, and sales-driven, with a strong background in delivering excellent customer service and store standards.
- Excellent basic DOE
- Bonus potential of up to 30%
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Store discounts
- Clear path for progression
- Free parking
Experience and skills needed for this job:
- 3+ years of high-volume store management experience in grocery, non-food, or fashion
- Experience in managing a large team of 15+
- A proven track record in driving productivity and operations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in driving a fast-paced high-volume big box store
Responsibilities of this job:
- Deliver excellence throughout the store, ensuring store standards and customer service at all times thus delivering on sales targets
- Manage controllable costs, sales, customer flow, store standards, availability, and ultimately provide excellent customer service
- To motivate, coach, and mentor your team daily, encouraging consistent performance and growth
- To drive productivity across the store through consistent training and development of the team
- To ensure all commercial standards are delivered following the store merchandising plan
- Manage the consistent flow of deliveries, ensuring availability and floor merchandising is carried out
- Drive excellence across the team and always ensure best practice
- Working to all company policies and health and safety and auditing procedures
Should you be interested in hearing more about this Store Manager job opportunity, please apply to the link provided with your updated C.V or contact Aislinn on 018717604.