Excel Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Executive for our client based in Portlaoise.
Our client a long-established successful family-run new and used motor sales business, are looking for a Sales Executive to join their expanding teams based in Portlaoise.
Duties will include
- To sell new and used vehicles via the use of an effective sales process, whilst at the same time achieving the best profit for the business.
- Deliver a first-class service & customer experience
- Using various sources, prospect for new and used car customers on a regular basis to create additional sales opportunities.
- Through the effective use of a follow up process, maintain regular contact with all new and existing customers to ensure that relationships are maintained for potential repeat business
- Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all products, accessories, prices, and key features of major competitors.
- Ensure all customer information, sales activities, vehicle documentation, and other relevant information is kept and maintained accurately and comprehensively.
- To participate in planning sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Motor Sales
- Proven track record in over achievement of targets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to multitask and work in a team as well as working autonomously
- Good technical proficiencies
- Excellent salary on offer €28-32K DOE
- Uncapped commission
- Company car and phone
- Based in Portlaoise
Should you be interested in this Sales Executive position, please upload your CV to the link provided or call Ciara Connolly for more information on 045 397140
Excel Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and driven Graduate Recruiter to join their growing team in Galway. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start their career in recruitment & join a growing division where the scope for progression is limitless for the right person.
Responsibilities of a Graduate Recruiter:
- Compose high-quality ads across a broad range of platforms to attract candidates
- Identify, vet and interview potential candidates to assess suitability for live roles
- Business Development – bringing on new business and growing profitability
- Liaise with clients to arrange interviews
- Attending networking opportunities and industry-relevant awards ceremonies to grow your network of industry connections
Requirements of a Graduate Recruiter:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a sales or customer service role
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills and an ability to engage with people at all levels
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making
- Ability to work in pressurised situations
- Ability to work in a flexible and agile way
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills; the ability to manage a busy workload and meet deadlines on a consistent basis
- A very high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Benefits of a Graduate Recruiter:
- Company Laptop & Mobile Phone
Why walk when you can Bike2Work, we pay for your bike+equipment up to €1250. You save on tax on any repayments which we will happily spread out over 12 months.
We take a designated amount from you monthly and save it all away carefully until we give it back in December for shopping time!
Excel Recruitment has a pension provider ready to speak to any of our team about their future and help them to plan for it! You control your contribution and Excel contributes an extra 5% of your base into this for you. You do need to be 1 year with the business before you can join.
If you need a monthly travel ticket – we got you! You can save between 30-50% and our portal makes orders a snap!
We promote continuous learning and we will help you with any courses which are part of your role and will enhance your skills – just talk to your line manager
- EAP – Employee Assistance Programme
We have a confidential EAP supplier who will organise any counselling or advice sessions, should you ever require help/advice or just a professional ear.
We take everyone away on a team-building weekend abroad every year (COVID Permitting)
If you are interested in this Graduate Recruiter position and feel you possess the experience and skills required, please apply below or call Kate on 087 702 0581.