Excel Recruitment is seeking an experienced, full-time Accounts Assistant for our client, a leading, reputable FMCG company based in County Limerick. The ideal candidate will have high attention to detail, be a fast learner, and be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
This is a busy time of year for our client so we are looking for someone who can join their office and accounts team and hit the ground running. You will be assisting will all aspects of purchase accounts payable and accounts receivable, the successful candidate will need to have an existing knowledge of Microsoft Systems and be able to pick up the SOPs of our client in a timely manner.
Responsibilities of an Accounts Assistant
Purchases Account Payable.
- Processing of all Purchase Orders & Purchase Invoices to Creditors Ledgers
- Reconciliation of all Supplier Statements.
- Processing of Supplier Payments
- Monthly Creditors Control Account Reconciliations
- Preparation & Processing of Daily Lodgements
- Accounts Receivable Bank Reconciliation
- Month End reconciliation of Debtor Receipts to Debtors Control Account
Requirements of an Accounts Assistant
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft systems
- Attention to detail
- Fast learner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience with purchase accounts and accounts receivable processes
- Available for an immediate start
If you are interested in this Accounts Assistant position and feel you possess the experience and skills required, please send your CV or call 021 2376002.