Senior Chef – South Dublin
Are you a Senior Chef looking to freshen up your career? Excel Recruitment is seeking a Head Chef/ Chef Manager to join our client’s team in South Dublin.
Our client is one of the top players in the retail market and has shown no sign of slowing down. This is an exciting time to join this extremely profitable business, who are going under a country wide revamp and are seeking a professional individual to help push the growth of their brand-new fresh food department!
The ideal candidate will have previous experience leading large teams and working in a fast-paced environment.
With an excellent salary package on offer, good working hours and loads of room for progression, this is a not to be missed opportunity!
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Controlling food items in your section according to specifications
- Keeping the kitchen area neat, clean, and sanitary
- Labelling all food items and following HACCP procedures
- Managing and minimising waste
- Preparing fresh desserts and cakes
- Preparing portions of meat, fish, and poultry
- Upholding food safety and temperature standards
Who you are:
- Experience as a Chef in a busy kitchen environment
- Experience managing a team
- A professional, polite manner to lead by example for all staff
- An adaptable, flexible approach to high-pressure situations
- Clear and concise communication skills
If you are interested in this Senior Chef job opportunity, then please apply to Hayley Rochford via the link below. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.
Chef – All Grades
Excel Recruitment currently have some fantastic career prospects for all levels of Chef.
With over 20 years of first-hand experience at the highest level as a professional Chef, our specialised Chef Recruiter can provide the career opportunity for you, with full working knowledge of our wide variety of positions to help you excel, without the added strain of blindly searching through websites.
We provide highly competitive salaries, various benefits, and incentives, along with rapid career progression and promotional opportunities.
We can offer Chef positions in every aspect of the industry, including:
- Fine Dining Restaurants
- Gastro Bars
- 4* and 5* Hotels
- Daytime Contract Catering, Monday- Friday
- Corporate Catering
- High-end Nursing homes
If you’d like to learn more about our current opportunities, then please don’t hesitate to contact our Chef Consultant or contact 0876256793 in the utmost confidence with an up-to-date CV.
Head Chef- Dublin City- €65K+ Package
Excel Recruitment is currently seeking an Ambitious Head Chef to lead the team at one of Dublin’s top Hotel Groups.
Benefits of this Head Chef Position include:
- A highly competitive salary.
- Comprehensive Bonus structure.
- A work-life balance of a 40-hour week.
- Recognised career progression within a large group.
Responsibilities for the Head Chef position include:
- Oversee and ensure standards are maintained with meticulous attention to detail.
- Menu creation and costing, in collaboration with the team.
- Work well with others as part of a team, serving as a leader and mentor within a busy environment.
- Working knowledge of HACCP & Food Safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of GP calculation, labour cost, and roster creation.
- Menu creation along with menu costings, allergen information, and SOP creation.
Requirements of the Head Chef position include:
- Previous experience as a Senior Chef within a high-end Restaurant/ Hotel environment
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to manage a team in a busy environment.
- Full working knowledge of HACCP.
- Good standard and comprehension of English.
- Full working rights in Ireland.
If this sounds like an opportunity you may be interested in or would like some information on any of our roles with a company of professionals with experience in the industry then please don’t hesitate to get in touch via email with an up-to-date CV to Neil in the utmost confidence or call 0876256793