Senior Clinical Psychologist
Excel Healthcare is hiring a Senior Clinical Psychologist on behalf of a well-known psychiatric facility north of Dublin City. The successful candidate will focus on a very specialised rehabilitation unit that has been recently developed.
The rehabilitation unit has adapted a care pathway for people with severe and enduring mental illness and prepares them to return to the community over an extended period of time. The Senior Clinical Psychologist will lead a small team of psychologists working alongside them, which will continue to grow as service needs increase. The position would ideally suit a candidate who has similar experience in a previous role and staff grade clinical psychologists will be considered. This is a superb opportunity to join Ireland’s leading provider of acute and specialist mental health services.
- Carry a clinical caseload and provide psychological assessments of service users
- Provide psychological assessments
- Contribute a psychological perspective to case planning and in MDT meetings
- Provide clinical supervision to other psychology staff including CBT therapists and trainee psychologists
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders and provide service reports as required
- Receive regular clinical professional supervision
- Postgraduate qualification in Clinical Psychology recognised by the Psychological Society of Ireland (PSI)
- 2+ years’ experience as a staff grade clinical psychologist
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Maternity Benefit Scheme
- Discounted health insurance
- Staff support and counselling services
- Subsidised restaurant
- Free on-site parking
- TaxSaver travel scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
To discuss this role further, submit your CV below to Caoimhe. All applicants will be treated as confidential.