Clinical Nurse Manager
Excel Healthcare is hiring a new Clinical Nurse Manager on behalf of our prestigious client based North of Dublin city. This is an exciting opportunity for a staff nurse who would like to take the next step in their career.
Our client is part of an ambitious healthcare group and provides long-term residential care to those with varied care needs. Recently opened, the premises is bright and modern with state-of-art facilities. The approach to care is person-centered, and staff are supported with professional development to maintain high standards. The successful Clinical Nurse Manager will coordinate the ward day to day, liaising closely with the ADON and DON. This is the perfect time to join a new team and continue to advance your career in a supportive and friendly environment.
Responsibilities of this Clinical Nurse Manager:
- Ensure a high standard of care is delivered, conduct clinical audits, and maintain infection control standards
- Develop relationships with residents and their families and support new residents during their transitional to residential care
- Regularly monitor residents baseline condition, paying close attention to any change or deterioration and managing appropriately
- Mentor junior staff and ensure staff attend mandatory training as required
- Delegate tasks to junior staff where appropriate
- Registered with the NMBI
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Knowledge of HIQA guidelines
- 2+ years of experience at staff nurse level or previous CNM experience
- Competitive rate of pay
- Subsidised restaurant
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunities for career progression
- Company events
If you’d like to discuss this role in more detail, call Caoimhe on 087-7013426 or submit your CV below. The application process is confidential.