Here at Excel Recruitment, we’re looking for Bar Staff to work at events across Galway and the surrounding area. You will be working in exciting and fast-paced environments, while also getting to be a part of various gigs, concerts, and festivals. You can also work on a schedule that suits you, allowing you to keep an active social life, while still earning a competitive industry wage.
Responsibilities of Bar Staff:
- Making and serving drinks
- Restocking the bar/changing kegs
- Keeping the bar area tidy
- Handling cash/operating tills
- Attending to all customer’s needs
Attributes of Ideal Bar Staff:
- Previous Bar experience preferred
- Able to work well under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- A competent level of English
- HACCP and Manual Handling training
Benefits of this Position:
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Competitive Pay Rate (€11.50 – €14 per hour)
- Free registration with Excel Recruitment
- Accrue holiday pay as you work
- Fun working environments
Shifts for this role tend to occur from the afternoon into the evening, with occasional mornings. Weekend availability is preferred but not necessary. If you do not have HACCP or Manual Handling Training, please still get in touch, as this can be provided by Excel Recruitment.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Robert 0874349419 or apply below.