General Manager – Monday to Friday, €65K Package
We at Excel Recruitment are currently seeking a General Manager at Ireland’s leading contract catering company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a strong 4/5 Star Hotel, contract catering, or Restaurant experience to step into a daytime position while maintaining the highest level of standard.
- A highly competitive salary.
- Work-life balance in a daytime, Monday- Friday position.
- Future progression to Area Manager positions within the company.
- A comprehensive and benefit structure.
Responsibilities of this General Manager position include:
- Manage the day-to-day operations and ensure service delivery is of the highest standard along with delivering meticulous attention to detail.
- Prepare and review the allocation of operational budgets to meet the requirements of the contract.
- Ensure that all financial targets and KPIs are achieved within a framework of financial control.
- Staff training in customer service and product knowledge.
Requirements of the General Manager position include:
- Previous senior management experience in a similar role, 4/5 Star Hotels, restaurants, or contract catering.
- Excellent interpersonal and the ability to develop relationships with stakeholders.
- A working knowledge on modern trends in all forms of Hospitality.
- Up to date SOP’s and procedures both in front and back of house including audits and appraisals.
- Full working rights in Ireland.
If this is a position that may interest you then please don’t hesitate to get in touch via email with an up to date CV to Neil in the utmost confidence.