If you are looking to take the next step in your career Excel Recruitment is happy to help! We are currently seeking a Deli Manager to join our client’s team near the border of Tipperary and Galway.
Our client prides themselves on its fresh food offerings and is now seeking an experienced Deli Manager to join their team and push sales across the department. If you have previous experience leading teams and possess strong communication skills, this is a not to be missed opportunity!
Salary: €30k – €34k DOE
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management of the Deli department, managing and delegating tasks to staff members and ensuring all rostered hours are used in a productive manner
- Ensure all HACCP and food safety requirements are met, and that all reports are completed and filed accordingly
- Ordering in of stock, ensure stock control and stock rotation are completed
- Be creative and have inspiring ideas to go to the department
- Stock taking and counting results
Who you are:
- Previous deli or fresh food experience, preferably in a supervisor or manager capacity
- Excellent customer service skills
- HACCP certification or knowledge
- Excellent communication and motivation skills
If you are interested in this Deli Manager job opportunity, then please apply to Scott Long via the link below contact him on 01-8717654. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.
Fresh Food Sales Assistant
Calling all Foodies!! Excel Recruitment are currently seeking a Fresh Food Sales Assistant for our client based in Dublin! Our client runs a premium Fresh Food business, with stores across South Dublin and are seeking passionate foodies to join their expanding team.
Our client’s business is a thriving premium Fresh Food business, who have seen massive growth within the business and are now seeking a candidate who can help take their team to the next level.
The ideal candidate for this role will come from a background in Fresh Food in a customer-facing environment, with fantastic customer service skills and a passion for food.
We are seeking candidates who have experience working in a fresh food background and has completed HACCP training. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business with a wonderful culture and to take the next step in your fresh food career!
There is a fantastic rate of up to €15ph for the successful candidate
Who you are:
- A real foodie with a passion for all things food
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service standards
- Must come from a background in Fresh Foods or related industries
- Fully trained in HACCP and food safety regulations
- Ability to thrive in high-pressured, fast-paced environments
Responsibilities for the job:
- To be pro-active in always delivering excellent customer service standards
- Ensure that customer satisfaction is always a top priority
- To drive self-learning about the product range so you can inform and help customers
- To drive innovation through the team
- Ensuring hygiene and HACCP standards are consistently maintained
- To support the site manager in the day-to-day running of the business
If you are interested in this job, or any other Grocery Retail jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, get in touch with Dylan on 01 871 7664 or apply directly below. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Excel Recruitment are recruiting Catering Assistants to join our hospitality team in Dublin. Working with Excel offers the benefits of flexible hours to work around your schedule including daytime, evening, weekday, and weekend shifts with weekly pay.
Catering Assistant Requirements
- HACCP and Manual Handling training (Can be provided by Excel Recruitment)
- Maintaining a clean environment ensuring surfaces and floors are clean and sanitised
- Strong communication and people skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
Catering Assistant Responsibilities
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service is delivered to clients and customers
- Ensuring the highest hygiene standards are maintained in the kitchen and food service areas
- Emptying bins
- Basic food prep including helping the chef when needed
- Taking orders and relaying to the kitchen
Catering Assistants Benefits
- Up to €12.50 per hour
- Flexible hours
- Weekly Wages
- Holiday Pay
If you are interested and feel you have the skills for this position, attach your CV below or call the office for the attention of Sinead.