Assistant Manager – Monday to Friday, €40-45K Package
We at Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an Assistant Manager at Ireland’s leading contract catering company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a strong 4/5 Star Hotel, contract catering, or Restaurant experience to step into a daytime position while maintaining the highest level of standard.
- A highly competitive salary.
- Work-life balance in a daytime, Monday- Friday position.
- Future progression to future Management positions within the company.
- A comprehensive and benefit structure.
Responsibilities of this Assistant Manager position include:
- Manage the day-to-day operations alongside the General Manager, ensuring service is delivered to the highest standard with meticulous attention to detail.
- Prepare the allocation of operational budgets for review by the General Manager to meet the requirements of the contract.
- Ensure that all financial targets and KPIs are achieved within a framework of financial control.
- Staff training in customer service and product knowledge.
Requirements of the Assistant Manager position include:
- Previous senior management experience in a similar role, 4/5 Star Hotels, restaurants, or contract catering.
- Excellent interpersonal and the ability to develop relationships with stakeholders.
- Full working knowledge on modern trends in all forms of Hospitality.
- Up to date SOP’s and procedures both in front and back of house including audits and appraisals.
- Full working rights in Ireland.
If this is a position that may interest you then please don’t hesitate to get in touch via email with an up to date CV to Neil in the utmost confidence or call directly on 0876256793.