Deputy Store Manager
Our client in West Dublin is currently seeking a fashion-savvy Deputy Store Manager with a passion for customer service.
We are seeking a candidate that will fully immerse themselves into our client’s store and run the business with customers as their number one focus. As a Deputy Store Manager, you will be good at working with teams, be excellent at communicating, and be energetic while leading your team.
This is truly an amazing opportunity with countless possible routes for career growth within our client’s company. This opportunity would be well suited for you if you’re looking to take the next step in your fashion retail career.
Responsibilities of this job:
- Support the Store Manager with operations and commercial management
- Utilize commercial reports to drive sales and productivity
- Drive store KPI’s and profitability
- Maintain company policies and procedures
- Leading, motivating, and developing team members
Skill and experience required for this job:
- 2-3 years of retail management experience
- Drive results through the leadership of others
- Communication and team management skills
- Excellent visual and commercial management experience
If you’re interested in hearing more about this excellent career opportunity, please upload your most current CV to the link provided, or contact Aislinn on 018717604.
Deputy Store Manager – Fashion
Our client, a leading fashion & home retail chain is seeking to recruit a Deputy Store Manager for one of their high-profile stores in Dublin.
Known for their excellent service and customer engagement coupled with their fabulous fashion & homeware offering, this is an excellent job opportunity to join a thriving retailer.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for delivering KPIs, and leading and motivating a team of department/team managers across fashion, beauty, and home departments.
This position would suit an experienced Store Manager from high-volume fashion retail, coupled with excellent people leadership skills, and commercial and operational acumen.
- Salary €50-55k
- 25 days holidays
Responsibilities of this job:
- Driving sales and service across the fashion & homeware departments
- Support the General Store Manager with the overall operational and commercial management of the store
- Driving store KPIs & profitability across the fashion/homeware departments
- Leading, motivating, and mentoring a team of managers and supervisors
- Analyse department trading reports ensuring product sell-through, availability, and profitability
- Effectively manage team performance and development through regular training, engagement, and support
- Drive the customer experience through service, product knowledge, presentation, and quality
Experience and skills required for this job:
- 3-5 years of senior retail management experience within high-volume fashion retailing
- Fashion or home retail management experience
- Experience in managing turnovers of €10m+
- Experience in managing, leading, coaching, and mentoring a team of managers and 50+ colleagues
- Strong commercial acumen and a natural ability to drive sales
- Excellent ability to lead teams through inspiration, leadership and ownership
Should this Deputy Store Manager job be of interest or if you would like to hear more about the role, please contact Aislinn through the link provided or call Aislinn on 018148747.